Effective July 1st, Thomaston Town Hall will be re-opening for walk-in town business.We continue to encourage residents and others who may need to do business with us to do so remotely via telephone, internet and mail when possible.
Entrance to the building will be through the door at the rear of the building in the lobby by the Police Department/rear parking lot. All other doors will remain locked and will be for exit only.
A strict protocol will be required when entering Town Hall to do business. The rules are as follows:
* Sanitize hands as entering with sanitizer provided
* Wear mask at all times when in the building No mask/No service
* Maintain Social Distancing
* Observe travel arrows and line spacing markers
* Only one person in an office at a time
* Tax payments can be made at Thomaston Savings Bank or
* By using the addressed envelope in your tax bill or
* Through the internet on our website listed under the Tax Collector heading (fee associated with this method)
* Social Services will continue to be by appointment only, NO WALK-INS
* Distribution of groceries will continue as Drive-Up on normally scheduled days and time
Please stay safe and healthy as we all work through this virus!