Skip to content

Permits & Licensing

Various permits and licenses can be obtained at Town Hall.

Available in the Town Clerk's office:

 Dog license
Marriage license
Certified copy of birth certificate
Certified copy of a death certificate
Certified copy of a 
marriage license
Absentee ballot application
Trade name certficate application
Blakeslee Scholarship application

Available in the Building and Land Use office:

Building permits
Tag sale permits

Available in the Police Department:

Vendor permits

Available in the First Selectman's office:

Nystrom's Park permit